This is Lauryn. My littlest niece.
This is just a picture of a pretty flower in our yard. Just one of the many reasons I love summer.
On June 29th, the Grossman's came to town to stay with us and do a little vacationing before the music camp. It was great having them around. Our kids had a ton of fun playing with their kids, and we enjoyed the company of Eric and Lida.
We all scream for ice cream!!! (literally)
Isn't Vera just precious? Beautiful girls.
Sasha is their youngest. He ran away from our house soon after they arrived. Luckily, the missionaries were just down the street and brought him back!
Lida (a concert pianist before mother) could see how much Sarah likes to play the piano so she offered her a few lessons while they were here. Priceless! She gave me some great tips about teaching too! Oh, how I wish we could travel to New Jersey once a week for lessons. Lida is such a wonderful teacher!
Richard calmed all the kids down one night by telling them stories.
I took the kids to the 4th of July parade in Rexburg Saturday morning after a yummy ward breakfast. The Grossman's ran some errands, and Richard stayed home to try and fix our fridge that was leaking. This was the extent of our Independence Day celebrations.
I thought this was adorable. The sign on the back of the bike says "61 years Together".















Great pictures KaraLyn! The summer is going by too fast.
ReplyDelete