There is one reason I don't like Valentine's Day.
Because, if it's Valentine's Day it's the middle of February, which (with only 28 days) ironically, seems like the longest month of the year for me. It's cold outside. Winter has completely worn out its welcome. And, this dang packed frozen ice won't melt off our driveway! But, the chocolate, the valentines, the lovin'... everything else, is good.Any excuse to buy more chocolate is a good thing. In fact, I broke down last night and pulled out the milk chocolate Lindor Truffles that I was planning to give Richard for Valentines. We ate them while watching Star Trek Voyager episodes. Yeah, you're jealous and you know it!
This year, I am definitely having the kids make their own Valentines for school. I may have been inspired by this little drawing Sarah did sometime in the past month or two:
So, this one's for you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

that is adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are not loving the cold!! Colorado Winters a little crazy 60 degrees one day and 2 degrees the next. I haven't seen Star Trek Voyager for years I might need to see where I can get some episodes.
ReplyDelete