Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Landscapes

Here are the pictures I entered in the recent photo contest by Pinoneer Woman. They are nothing compared to the pictures who made it to the finals, but it's fun to try anyway. Go HERE to see who won. They are amazing!

This first one was taken at Harriman by Richard.


This was taken on a hike during our family reunion at Heise.


This pictures was taken on our backpacking trip through Yellowstone last summer.


Lastly, another shot at Harriman on a beautiful foggy morning. It's so hard NOT to get a good shot in this park. You can almost close your eyes, spin in circles, take a picture and have it turn out beautiful. In just a couple short months we will be back!

1 comment:

  1. I missed sending birthday wishes your way but I was thinking of you. Earth Day is your day and you probably don't remember, but it was my step-dad's birthday as well. It's a nice day of remembrance for me.

    I love your photos - the landscapes, the kids, your family. The joy and love in your life is obvious and I so enjoy getting small glimpses of my dear friend's everyday.

    It's great that your son is attempting tree pose with you. I had a phone interview for a job today and I was so nervous - tree pose brought me calm. Someday we will have to practice together.

    ReplyDelete