I just have to write this before I forget. It's just one of those moments that I knew I always wanted to remember. For Thomas' sake. Cause he's the one who said it, and he'll want to remember he said it someday.
So, on Father's Day, one week ago, Richard was bragging to some of the other men at church how it pays off to have five children in the primary. You see, each child in primary got a bag of Skittles or M&M's to give to their father. They were each tied to a ribbon and made to look like bow ties. Totally cute. And, of course, Richard felt like he had totally scored.
Anyway, this got Thomas thinking. On the way out to the car after church he said, "Mom, I'm going to have like 20 kids so I can get 20 bags of candy on Father's Day!"
I chuckled.
Then I got sick to my stomach.
And, then I chuckled some more.
Never mind that he could buy a life-time's supply of Skittles with the money it costs just to deliver one baby!
Anyway, I just had to write this down. If not him, his future wife will need to know.
I love Thomas! He's a smart kid just like his dad. And it would be okay with me if he turned out just like Richard. :)
ReplyDelete