Friday, January 11, 2013

If You Give a 7-Yr-Old Your Camera. . .

Besides birthdays and holidays, December is also the season of concerts. While waiting for the Middle School/Jr. High orchestra concerts to start, I had to find a way to keep James entertained. He kept begging to take pictures. Finally, I just let him have at it!



I think this one is my favorite.
There are several more where those came from, but I will spare you!

But, I won't spare you one picture from each child's performance. 
This is the 5th grade. William is somewhere in the viola section. I'll give you five bucks if you can spot him. ;)

Marianne decided to switch to viola in 7th grade orchestra. They were in desperate need, but she has really enjoyed it so far. (We won't tell her that now she will be stuck playing viola in groups for the rest of her life... haha!) Doug Hansen is the teacher (pictured to the right) of the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade orchestras.

Thomas leading the huge 8th grade cello section. (Do you think Rick Hansen seated them according to height?) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment